[Debian-med-packaging] Miss Abla Ibrahim.

Abla Ibrahim. tracy.william6 at aol.com
Sun Dec 17 19:04:55 UTC 2017

My Name is Miss Abla Ibrahim  from Libya, I am 22 years old, I am in St. Christopher's Parish for refugee in Burkina Faso under United Nations High commission for Refugee ,I lost my parents in the recent war in Libya, right now am in Burkina Faso, please save my life I am in danger I need your help in transferring my inheritance my father left behind for me in a Bank in Burkina Faso here, All I need is a foreigner who will stand as the foreign partner to my father and beneficiary of the fund. The money deposited in the Bank is US$10.500.000, (TEN MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLAR)

I just need this fund to be transfer to your account so that i will come over to your country and complete my education as you know that my country have been in deep crisis due to the war and I cannot go back there again because I have nobody again all of my family were killed in the war.

If you are interested to save me and help me receive my inheritance fund Please get back to me for more details about me and the inheritance funds.
Reply to my email ablaibrahim002 at gmail.com
Miss Abla Ibrahim.