[Debian-med-packaging] Hello greetings my dear.

Ms Rosemary mahi at ealabz.com
Sat Feb 4 07:11:06 UTC 2017

Hello greetings my dear.

I am Rosemary Duma s Sudanese, living in a camp in Senegal seeking asylum here i am contacting you to lend a hand to represent my stake where my late father place my inheritance for investment purposes under your control , while you invite me over to complete my studies under your care, I hope you will consider my request and reply me for further details.

Sincerely,

Rosemary M. D.