[Debian-med-packaging] rgeos Debian package rejected because of GPL incompatible gpclib

Thorsten Alteholz alteholz at debian.org
Tue Feb 7 18:31:47 UTC 2017

Hi Andreas,

On Fri, 3 Feb 2017, Andreas Tille wrote:
> ignoring the fact that Roger is not a really polite person I think the
> explanation is convincing.

you are not right when you write that "Roger is not a really polite
person". In fact he is insulting and offending.

>  Do you think I should re-upload as is or
> should I add parts of his answer to d/copyright?

Besides he is wrong.

Anyway, do what you want to do. This is not the first time that I have
to read inept remarks from him and I am fed up with this. If I find any
package from this author I will add a note and let somebody else process
it.

   Thorsten