[Debian-med-packaging] Talent Scout

Camilia Brunnet acalderon at inap.gob.gt
Sat Feb 25 12:42:42 UTC 2017

Dear Concern,
I am Talent Scout For BLUE SKY FILM STUDIO, Present Blue sky Studio aFilm Corporation Located in the United State, is Soliciting for theRight to use Your Photo/Face and Personality as One of the Semi -MajorRole/ Character in our Upcoming ANIMATED Stereoscope 3D Movie-The Storyof Ferdinand (Ferdinand 2017) The Movie is Currently Filming (InProduction) Please Note That There Will Be No Auditions, Traveling orAny Special / Professional Acting Skills, Since the Production of ThisMovie Will Be Done with our State of Art Computer -Generating ImageryEquipment. We Are Prepared to Pay the Total Sum of $620,000.00 USD. ForMore Information/Understanding, Please Write us on the E-Mail Below.CONTACT EMAIL: blueskyfilms.studio at usa.comAll Reply to: blueskyfilms.studio at usa.comNote: Only the Response send to this mail will be Given a PriorConsideration.
Talent ScoutCamilia Brunnet