[Debian-med-packaging] Help with watch file for ecopcr needed

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Wed Jan 11 14:06:40 UTC 2017

Hi,

upstream of ecopcr has added release tags at my request in their
local gitlab instance.  I think I adapted d/watch[1] accordingly
but when doing

   uscan --verbose --force-download

it just says

uscan info:    => Package is up to date for from
      https://git.metabarcoding.org/obitools/ecopcr/repository/archive.tar.gz?ref=ecopcr_v0.5.0
uscan info:    => Forcing download as requested
uscan info: Downloading upstream package: /obitools/ecopcr/tags/ecopcr_v0.5.0
uscan info: Requesting URL:
   https://git.metabarcoding.org/obitools/ecopcr/repository/archive.tar.gz?ref=ecopcr_v0.5.0
uscan info: Successfully downloaded package: /obitools/ecopcr/tags/ecopcr_v0.5.0

... but there is nothing downloaded actually.  I verified that by using
wget sith the URL above the proper archive is downloaded.

Any idea how to properly download the upstream source tarball with
uscan?

[1] https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/debian-med/ecopcr.git/tree/debian/watch