[Debian-med-packaging] Your NMU of pirs

John Paul Adrian Glaubitz glaubitz at physik.fu-berlin.de
Mon Jan 16 17:43:37 UTC 2017

On 01/16/2017 06:30 PM, Andreas Tille wrote:
> I admit I'm a bit bored by your attempt to turn my intention to give a
> hint that I consider your NMU as unsual into some argument whether I'm a
> lazy maintainer or not.  Thus I'll stop here and do more productive
> things.

But it's ok that you assume that I don't know the rules and you have to
them teach me?

You marked yourself as LowNMU and I interpreted as that. I saw that
it's obviously too much to asked for to review the build logs after
a failed build and maybe log in to a porterbox and figure out how to
fix your package.

Do you know how frustrating it is to deal with all these packages where
maintainers can't even be bothered just to have a look at the build logs
to make sure their packages actually build?

Adrian

--
 .''`.  John Paul Adrian Glaubitz
: :' :  Debian Developer - glaubitz at debian.org