[Debian-med-packaging] snakemake bug-backport patch & upload

Kevin Murray kdmfoss at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 01:55:47 UTC 2017

Hi all,

I've backported a bugfix for a crash in Snakemake that we have had issues with.
The patch is super simple, so is unlikely to cause issues. Review and upload
would be great.

Also, could whomever uploads this please push their changes after releasing :)

Cheers,

P.S. Would the most active DDs in debian-med prefer that these requests came
via RFS bugs? I know this is done in Debian more widely, however I inferred
that this was not preferred in debian-med, or at least not required here.
Forgive me if I inferred incorrectly!

---
Kevin Murray