[Debian-med-packaging] snakemake bug-backport patch & upload

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Wed Jan 18 07:31:38 UTC 2017

Hi Kevin,

On Wed, Jan 18, 2017 at 12:55:47PM +1100, Kevin Murray wrote:
> I've backported a bugfix for a crash in Snakemake that we have had issues with.
> The patch is super simple, so is unlikely to cause issues. Review and upload
> would be great.

Uploaded.  I just merged the two latest changelogs since you simply
added a new one setting the old UNRELEASED to unstable.

> Also, could whomever uploads this please push their changes after releasing :)

Thanks for reminding.  Unfortunately the reminder happens never if I really
forget. :-P

> P.S. Would the most active DDs in debian-med prefer that these requests came
> via RFS bugs? I know this is done in Debian more widely, however I inferred
> that this was not preferred in debian-med, or at least not required here.
> Forgive me if I inferred incorrectly!

I'm personally perfectly fine with saving you the work to do an extra
detour via BTS.  It worked here in the team without this and for the
moment I see no good reason for changing the established habit.  Since
some time I'm just announcing that I'll take over the sponsoring since
we had some race conditions for sponsoring - which is one of the most
fortunate developments in the Debian Med team I could think of. ;-)

Thanks for your work on this