[Debian-med-packaging] [wrar at debian.org: Re: Dynamic library inside Python module python-pysam not found]

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Wed Jan 25 21:14:07 UTC 2017

Hi Afif,

may be this mail contains some helpful hint since it seems that the lib
libchtslib.so simly should not be created at all.  I tried my luck with
setting

   HTSLIB_MODE = "external"

but this did not lead to any sensible result.

Please also note that setup.py says

   The current version wraps htslib-1.3.1, samtools-1.3.1 and bcftools-1.3.1.
                                    ^^^^^

so I have no idea where you've git the information from that 1.3.2 is
supported.

I'll leave this now for others who might have a better clue than me.

----- Forwarded message from Andrey Rahmatullin <wrar at debian.org> -----