[Debian-med-packaging] INQUIRY_from Manager gabriel Impor tex & Co Ltd

saleshead at vw-dehradun.co.in saleshead at vw-dehradun.co.in
Tue Jan 31 10:38:44 UTC 2017

  Dear Sir/Madam,

  We are interested in purchasing your products and we sincerely hope
to establish a long-term business relation
  with your esteemed company. Please kindly send me your latest
catalog. Also, inform us about the

  Minimum Order Quantity, Delivery time, FOB prices, payment terms and
warranty. We are Import & Export
  General Merchandise,your early reply is highly appreciated.

  (check Attach specification for your reference)

  Waiting for your reply.

  Thank You!
  Best Regards, .
  Purchasing Sales
  Manager gabriel
  Impor tex & Co Ltd Parcel Zoom 287 Cheese quake Road,

  Bldg 1B NJ 08859 Email: e11022 at ms13.hinet.net

----- End forwarded message -----