[Debian-med-packaging] Dedicated Accommodation & Cycling Holidays section- Cycling World Magazine.

vinny at cplmedia.eu vinny at cplmedia.eu
Mon Jul 17 11:31:43 UTC 2017

Good Afternoon,

I hope you are well.

I am contacting you from Cycling World Magazine, the UKs number one cycling
magazine for leisure and touring,

Our website is  <http://www.cyclingworldmag.co.uk> www.cyclingworldmag.co.uk

We have a print circulation is over 40,000 monthly and we are the number one
cycling magazine in the UK for leisure and touring, as well as this we are
an exclusive partner to British cycling where their whole 110,000 members
get free access to our publication via our app. Our magazine is used as a
tool for cyclists looking for accommodation when they go on their holidays
and cycling breaks.

We are currently working on the Cycling accommodation & holidays section
which from now on will be running all year round as we know you need fill
spaces not just in the height of season. To kick this off we have some
incredible discounted prices currently available for 3, 6 & 12 months.

Please let me know if you'd like some further information.

Many Thanks,

I look forward to your response,

Kind Regards,

Harry Barrow