[Debian-med-packaging] AdapterRemoval upoad

Andreas Tille andreas at fam-tille.de
Tue Jul 18 06:51:12 UTC 2017

Hi Kevin,

On Tue, Jul 18, 2017 at 10:41:19AM +1000, Kevin Murray wrote:
> I submitted a patch to AdapterRemoval's upstream, and Mikkel kindly made a new release. So, I though I'd update the debian package. Could I get a review & upload.

Yesterday I've uploaded 2.2.1a - I should have probably waitet for one
day. :-P  I'll check and upload.

> While I'm at it, I've done snakemake too, since that was lagging behind upstream a little.

I'll upload as well.  Did you noticed that I failed in upgrading the
backport in Jessie to the current version in Stretch?  I would be really
glad if we could bring the Jessie backports in sync with Stretch.