[Debian-med-packaging] I DONATED FOR YOU.

janineeberhardtkn at excite.co.jp janineeberhardtkn at excite.co.jp
Mon Jul 24 17:40:08 UTC 2017

My Dearest

My name is Ms. Janine Eberhardt Knappich, and i have been suffering from ovarian cancer disease for a long time and the doctor says that i have just few days to leave, I am from Switzerland but we based here in London over eight years as a business woman dealing on diamonds and golds exportation.

Now that i am about to end the race like this,without any family members and no child to start from were i stopped, I have £15,200,000.00 in HSBC Bank plc, London, UK, But my mind is not at rest because i am writing this letter now through the help of my computer beside my sick bed.

I instructed the bank to transfer the money to you once you contact them for the fund release,but you will assure me that you will take 60% of the money and give 40% to the orphanages home in your country for my heart to rest with GOD.

Get back to me immediately if you can handle this heartfelt project on my behalf before I pass away, so that i will send to you a copy of my international passport which you will present to the bank to enable them know that i instructed you to contact them for the transfer of my fund to you, and also give you the bank contact information’s to enable you to contact them for the transfer of the fund and fulfill my dream of building orphanage home in your country.

Please i need a serious and dedicated person who is transparent and positive minded, waiting to hear from you through my private email address:(janineberhardtknappich at gmail.com)

Thanks yours sincerely faithfully
Ms. Janine Eberhardt Knappich