[Debian-med-packaging] Problem backporting libhmsbeagle

Gunter Königsmann gunter at peterpall.de
Sat Jun 17 11:03:03 UTC 2017

Even if these code lines would work they probably should be reformulated by upstream so they are easier to read:

++i assigns I the value I+1 and returns the new i. And then i is assigned another new value by the i= in the same line...

...a better way to express what I believe the line should mean would be:

++i;
i &= 3;

Perhaps the c compiler is as unsure which assignment should have the precedence as I am.

Kind regards,

  Gunter.