[Debian-med-packaging] THANK YOU FOR YOUR REPLY

Chantal Williams bruno.bonato at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 1 10:57:48 UTC 2017

Hello,

I wish you a very pleasant day.

My name is Miss. Chantal Williams; I am from Ivory Coast. I am 18 years single girl, a student. I am an orphan; I want to relocate to your country with my late father's money, which has a balance of $3.5 million dollar in his bank account . My late father Mr. Gilbrin Williams, was poisoned to death in 21 July 2016 and it was suspected to be his junior brother that killed him so he can take over all his wealth. I decided to transfer this money out of my country into your country for investment purpose and for further continuation of my education. I don't want to stay here in my country again because, I am afraid of my uncle who is so wicked to me.

So my dear this is my reason for contacting you so you can help me to transfer the money into your account so I can come to your country to settle down and continue my education while you help me to invest the money.

Please after the transfer I vow to give you 30% from the money for helping me out.

I wait your urgent response.

Miss. Chantal Williams.