[Debian-med-packaging] libgdcm-cil

Mark Thurston mark at mdvthu.com
Sat Mar 4 10:07:44 UTC 2017

Hi everyone
I am new to this list.  I have an interest in Debian, open source and medical imaging.

Does anyone know why the command line interface utilities for libgdcm is called libgdcm-cil and not libgdcm-cli?
Google suggests that this is most likely to be an error, with no sensible suggestions for the acronym CIL.
I could file a bug report, but I wanted to check that I wasn't missing a good reason for this first.

On a side note, I would be keen to get more involved and help fix simple issues myself but I am not sure how to start.  I know some C.

Bw
Mark

--
M: +44 (0) 7912849441