[Debian-med-packaging] [help #131044] [pftools] Intend to package pftools for Debian but download does not work

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Wed Mar 22 15:00:29 UTC 2017

Hi again,

when doing the packaging I noticed that there is a name space conflict
between pft htop and the widely used tool htop[1].  To solve this name
conflict the Debian package will rename pft's htop to pfhtop and for
consistency reasons I also renamed gtop to pfgtop.  I wonder whether you
consider this sensible and want to do the same renamings right inside
the official pktools distribution.

As an additional note:  I have applied a patch[2] to fix some spelling
issues inside the manpages.  Feel free to take this over.

[1] http://hisham.hm/htop/
[2] https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/debian-med/pftools.git/tree/debian/patches/spelling.patch