[Debian-med-packaging] runcircos-gui_0.0+20160403-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Mon Mar 27 20:33:21 UTC 2017

Hi Thorsten,

On Mon, Mar 27, 2017 at 06:00:10PM +0000, Thorsten Alteholz wrote:
> this is another example of a strange license block.

Could you please be more verbose?  I have the following d/copyright
in Git:

Format: https://www.debian.org/doc/packaging-manuals/copyright-format/1.0/
Upstream-Name: runCircos-gui
Upstream-Contact: Arun Narayanankutty <n.arun.lifescience at gmail.com>
Source: https://github.com/narunlifescience/runcircos-gui

Files: *
Copyright: 2014-2016 Arun Narayanankutty <n.arun.lifescience at gmail.com>
License: GPL-3+

Files: debian/*
Copyright: 2017 Andreas Tille <tille at debian.org>
License: GPL-3+

License: GPL-3+
   runcircos-gui is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
   it under the terms of the GNU General Public License 2 as published by
   the Free Software Foundation. However GPL version 3, or any other GPL
   version are icompatible with this software.
 .
   runcircos-gui is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
 .
 On a Debian system the GNU GPL license version 3 is distributed in
 /usr/share/common-licenses/GPL-3.

which does not look strange to me.  Did the upload contained something
else?