[Debian-med-packaging] Comments regarding libpll_0.0+20160909-1_amd64.changes

Andreas Tille tille at debian.org
Wed May 3 13:41:37 UTC 2017

Hi Chris,

On Wed, May 03, 2017 at 01:11:21PM +0000, Chris Lamb wrote:
> please add attribution for the m4/* files on your next upload. :)

Good catch.  I admit I refuse to implement this - I rather remove
those files and prefer the code from autoconf-archive over it. ;-)

Thanks for your work as ftpmaster

      Andreas.

PS: I assumed DPL would be over busy with other tasks.  Concratulation
    at this place and thanks even more to keep on working on this.