[Debian-med-packaging] Thank you as i wait your reply.

Mrs. Sofia Mansoor madamlatif005 at gmail.com
Sun May 7 10:59:13 UTC 2017

Hello Dear.

I am Mrs. Sofia Mansoor  i have a pending project of fulfillment to
put in your hand, i will need your support to make this dream come
through, could you let me know your interest to enable me give you
further information, and I hereby advise that you send the below
mentioned information

I have decided to will/donate the sum of US$4,500,000.00 to you for
the good work of God, and also to help the motherless and less
privilege and also forth assistance of the widows. At the moment I
cannot take any telephone calls right now due to my present critical
health condition. I have adjusted my will and my lawyer is aware.

Note: It is my last WISH therefore to see that 60% of this fund is
invested in any charitable organization of your choice in your country
and beyond, administered as you may deem fit, if you wish. Let 20% of
the fund could also be expended on logistic support and other sundry
arrangements that you may require as soon as the fund gets to you, why
20% will be for you as the project organizer.

I have willed those properties to you by quoting my personal file
routing and account information. And I have also notified the bank
that I am willing that properties to you for a good, effective and
prudent work. I know that we have not meet each other, but I have been
directed to do this by God.  I crave your indulgence as someone who
cares for the less-privileged as much as i do, to take it upon
yourself and use this fund for the above mentioned purposes; I took
this painstaking decision in other to help humanity in my little
capacity before i rest in peace in heavenly bosom.

Awaiting for your quick response while craving your appreciation of my
predicament, and please Kindly contact me through my private e-mail"
mrssofiamansoor at gmail.com" with the detail needed below.

Your full name..........
Your private telephone number..........
Your passport or identity card........