[Debian-med-packaging] From Mrs.Lorraine Dra

Mrs.Lorraine Dra mrs_elizabeth3 at aol.de
Wed May 24 09:38:07 UTC 2017

I am Mrs.Lorraine Dra.an aging widow suffering from Cancer illness .I have some funds Which I haveinherited from my late husband, the sum of  ($10.9 Million Dollars) And I needed a very honest and sincere Individual or co-operateorganization that will use the fund for work of humanity,

I found your email addressfrom the Human resources data base and decided to contact you. Please if youwould be able to use the funds for the work of humanity as I have stated herein order to fulfill my late husband wishes please, kindly reply me backimmediately through my private email address for more details: mrslorrainedra001 at gmail.com

Thanks.
Regards,
Mrs.Lorraine Dra