[Debian-med-packaging] urgent

Jan Eliasson s.suz3 at aol.fr
Sun May 28 18:29:04 UTC 2017

Attention: Beneficiary

This is to official inform youthat we have been having meetings for the past Four Weeks now which ended Fivedays ago with Mr.Jim Yong Kim the World Bank president and other sevencontinent presidents on the Congress we treated on solution to Scam victim problems.

Note: we have decided tocontact you following the reports we received from Anti-Fraud InternationalMonitoring Group your name/email has been submitted to us therefore the UnitedNations have agreed to compensate you with the sum of(USD$500,000.00) thiscompensation is also including international business that failed due toGovernment problems etc.

We have arranged your paymentthrough our ATM Visa Card which is the latest instruction from the World Bankpresident Mr.Jim Yong Kim therefore be advice to contact our RepresentativeAgent. PASTOR JOEL DAH who is in position to release your ATM Visa card contacthim with the below email & phone number and make sure you forwards yourfull details to him. Your full name, your country/city, your delivery address,your telephone number, your age, your occupation and your identity card orpassport.

Contact him:

CONTACT NAME: PASTOR JOEL DAH

E-MAIL: pastorjoeldah at gmail.com

Once again for the collectionof your Visa card contact our representative  PASTOR JOEL DAH  toenable you confirm your payment without further delay and note that any othercontact you made outside his office is at your own risk.

Thanks.

Best Regards
Jan Eliasson
Deputy Secretary-General (U.N)
CC: Jim Yong Kim World Bankpresident
CC: Mr. António Guterres UN Secretary General