[Debian-med-packaging] Hello Dear

mrkybani.haziel mrkybani at aol.de
Sun Nov 12 23:19:54 UTC 2017

Hello Dear,

I am MR KYBANI HAZIEL. THE MANAGER, AUDIT AND ACCOUNTING DEPT.BANK OF
AFRICA (B.O.A) Burkina Faso .

I know my message will come to you as a surprise. Don't worry I was
totally convinced to write you, I hoped that you will not expose or
betray this trust and confident that i am about to repose on you for
the mutual benefit of our families.

I need your urgent assistance in transferring sum of US$10.200,000
(Ten Million two hundred thousand Dollars US). into your account
within 10 to 14 banking days. This requires a private arrangement; the
details of the transaction will be furnished to you if you indicate
your interest in this proposal.

This money has been dormant for years in our bank without claim, I
want the bank to release the money to you as the nearest person (owner
of the account)who died along with his entire family during the Iraq
war in 2006

I don't want the money to go into our bank treasurer account as an
abandoned fund. So this is the reason why i contact you so that the
bank will release the money to you as the next of kin to the death
customer and we share the money together. Please i would like you to
keep this proposal as a top secret.

Upon receipt of your reply, I will give you full details on how the
business project will be executed and also note that you will have 40%
of the above mentioned sum.

Kindly fill this information's requested below in returns then i will
give you more details with application form for the claim.

reply at (mr.kybani66 at yandex.com)

Your full name: --------
Your Country: --------
Phone Number: --------
Your Age and occupation: --------

I expect your urgent response if you agree to handle this project.

Best regard.

Mr,kybani Haziel