[Debian-med-packaging] Special Offers from Web Design Company!!

Sahina Singh onlinesahina at outlook.com
Tue Nov 14 09:25:12 UTC 2017

Hi,

We want to build your website, if you’re interested.
We are a professional web design company. based in India. we thrive on the idea that design makes a difference.

Our Services includes: -
   1. Web Design/flash Banner
   2. PHP and MySQL web Development
   3. Joomla, e-commerce, Cake PHP
   4. Magento, shopping cart
   5. WordPress, Core PHP
   6. Ecommerce, Os-Commerce, Custom CMS Mobile Application Development (Android, iPhone, iPad, iOS Apps)
   7. JQuery UI Development

If you are interested, then please share your requirement and I would be happy to send you our pricing and time line.

I’m waiting for your prompt reply.

Warm Regards
Sahina Singh