[Debian-med-packaging] Hello Friend !!

Mr. Eric Stephen ericstph30 at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 9 22:58:55 UTC 2017

Hello Dear

I am writing only to look for your indulgence and help, first let me introduce myself, my name is Mr.Eric Morgan Stephen, currently Chief Audit Executive (CAE) Alpha Bank London UK, There is a transaction with an amount of £20,000,000.00.(TWENTY MILLION BRITISH POUNDS STERLING ONLY). fixed deposit,by Mr.John Shumejda. an American Citizen, is now late. The fund is currently in our bank now. I suggest making this transfer to any account from you, I would like to assure you that this transfer is 100% risk free.

When we go through with the transaction, for your help and support, you will have 50% share of the total money while 50% will be my own share, kindly answer me, explain your intension so I can feed you with more Details, so if your interested and honest to do the transaction with me, reply me through this my private email (ericsteph0001 at yahoo.com). For more details on this transaction.

Looking forward to hearing from you.
Thanks and God bless.
Sincerely Yours,
Mr.Eric Morgan Stephen