[Debian-med-packaging] Help with cmake / Qt5 migration needed

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Thu Oct 19 16:56:32 UTC 2017

Hi Andrey,

On Thu, Oct 19, 2017 at 07:16:47PM +0500, Andrey Rahmatullin wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 19, 2017 at 04:11:49PM +0200, Andreas Tille wrote:
> > The FIND_PACKAGE line was patched by me where I naively did
> >
> >    s/Qt4 REQUIRED/Qt5 REQUIRED/
> find_package(Qt5 REQUIRED COMPONENTS Core Widgets)
> or something.
> This doesn't guarantee that the code will compile, of course.

This helped me a but further I was also able to fix some more issues.

Now I'm struck by

CMake Error at src/qtbeads/CMakeLists.txt:83 (QT5_ADD_TRANSLATION):
  Unknown CMake command "QT5_ADD_TRANSLATION".

here also my naive s/QT4_ADD_TRANSLATION/QT5_ADD_TRANSLATION/
did not worked an my web search was not successful. :-(

> > [1] https://anonscm.debian.org/git/debian-med/beads.git
> No repositories found

Strange.  I was able to create a fresh clone from this URL.