[Debian-med-packaging] Hello

Mr. Usuman Ambrose usumanambrose at yandex.com
Fri Oct 27 08:18:29 UTC 2017

Dear Friend,

With due respect to your person and much sincerity of purpose, I make this contact
with you as I believe that you can be of great assistance to me. My name is
Mr.Usuman Ambrose, from Ouagadougou Republic of BURKINA FASO, West Africa .
Presently i work in the African development Bank as telex manager. I have been
searching for your contact for long ago.

I do not know if this is your correct email address or not because I only used
your name initials to search for your contact .In case you are not the person I am
supposed to contact, please see this as a confidential message and do not reveal it
to another person but if you are not the intended receiver, do let me know if
you can be of assistance regarding my proposal below because it is top secret.

Please get back to me if you are interested and capable to handle this project

I shall intimate you on what to do when I hear from your confirmation and
acceptance. If you are capable of being my trusted associate, do declare your
consent to me.

Waiting for your urgent response.
Yours Faithfully,

Mr. Usuman Ambrose