[Debian-med-packaging] Freeing cufflinks [cufflinks_2.2.1+dfsg.1-1_amd64.changes ACCEPTED into unstable]

Alex Mestiashvili amestia at rsh2.donotuse.de
Wed Sep 6 10:52:28 UTC 2017

On 09/06/2017 08:12 AM, Andreas Tille wrote:
> Hi Alexandre, > > thanks for working on this. I'm continuously wondering whether we
could > find a copyright holder of locfit to free cufflinks and other
packages > needing locfit (like r-cran-locfit). My previous attempts
failed but may > be someone might try it again. > > Kind regards > >
Andreas. >
Hi Andreas,

I found the github repository for locfit, not sure what are the
relations between the copyright holder and the repository owner, but
anyway I opened the issue:

 https://github.com/chairmank/locfit

Best regards,
Alex