[Debian-med-packaging] Different symbols files on different architectures

Julien Yann Dutheil julien.dutheil at univ-montp2.fr
Sun Apr 8 10:34:09 BST 2018

Dear Andreas,

Have propagated changes to other libs, hope I did it right. In addition, I
have released bppsuite, trying to address the lintian warnings I got. There
was notably one with missing -g when compiling, which I addressed by adding
an override in rules. Maybe you want to give it a look and assess whether
this was the right way of handling the issue. I also removed Vcs-Browser
and Vcs-Git which gave deprecated warnings in lintian. Also, with changes
upstream there was no more patch needed and I removed them, but kept the
patches directory and empty 'series' file. Should I remove the whole
directory instead?

Best,

Julien.

--
Julien Y. Dutheil, Ph-D
0 (+49) 6421 178 986

§ Max Planck Institute for Evolutionary Biology
Molecular Systems Evolution
Department of Evolutionary Genetics
Plön -- GERMANY

§ Institute of Evolutionary Sciences - Montpellier
University of Montpellier 2 -- FRANCE