[Debian-med-packaging] Help needed to update libswiss-perl

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Fri Apr 13 23:16:35 BST 2018

Hi,

by chance I stumbled upon package libswiss-perl which I moved
from SVN to Git at some point in time and which is now on Salsa[1].
When checking packages that need an upgrade I realised that the
SVN repository I based the conversion on was totally outdated. I've
no at least taken over the changelog (and also turned a dpkg source
format 1 change into a quilt patch).  I injected the latest upstream
version but it has several test suite errors.  Any help to fix these
errors (or exclude the tests if needed) would be welcome:

Test Summary Report
-------------------
t/annot.t         (Wstat: 0 Tests: 2 Failed: 1)
  Failed test:  2
t/crc64.t         (Wstat: 0 Tests: 2 Failed: 1)
  Failed test:  2
t/evidence.t      (Wstat: 0 Tests: 2 Failed: 1)
  Failed test:  2
t/formatProblems.t (Wstat: 0 Tests: 2 Failed: 1)
  Failed test:  2
t/identity.t      (Wstat: 0 Tests: 2 Failed: 1)
  Failed test:  2
Files=10, Tests=20,  2 wallclock secs ( 0.04 usr  0.01 sys +  1.30 cusr  0.05 csys =  1.40 CPU)
Result: FAIL
Failed 5/10 test programs. 5/20 subtests failed.

[1] https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/swissknife