[Debian-med-packaging] Fwd: Updating Hmmer2 request

Fabian Klötzl kloetzl at evolbio.mpg.de
Sat Apr 14 13:30:14 BST 2018

Forgot to mention, that I know your pain. Almost a year ago I issued a
pull request to the upcoming Mummer4, making it up to 20% faster and use
50% less memory [1]. It has gone unmerged to the day, which is quite
frustrating. However, I have good faith that the authors will accept the
PR when they are free of their other duties, so that all users will get
the benefit of an improved version (not just Debian + downstream).

Best,
Fabian

1: https://github.com/mummer4/mummer/pull/30