[Debian-med-packaging] Fwd: Updating Hmmer2 request

Fabian Klötzl kloetzl at evolbio.mpg.de
Mon Apr 23 11:50:08 BST 2018

Hi,

In order for your changes to make it into Debian you may want to rebase
them onto 2.3.2, split them into appropriate chunks and check that your
patches don't conflict with any of the existing ones [1]. Then send them
to this mailing list, so we can try to integrate them.

As for the PVM/pthreads issue, I fear that I am not proficient enough to
judge which one is better and/or should be used.

Fabian

1: https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/hmmer2/tree/master/debian/patches