[Debian-med-packaging] Help needed to get Python module of libedlib properly installed

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Wed Dec 12 11:02:42 GMT 2018

Hi,

libedlib[1] has a Python3 module which I want to provide in a
python3-edlib package (since it is needed by some other package
I'm working on).  I've prepared something in Git[1] but it ends
up with an empty python3-edlib package despite the file

   $(CURDIR)/.pybuild/cpython3_3.6_edlib/build/edlib.cpython-36m-x86_64-linux-gnu.so

is created.  Am I missing something in the final install step?

Any help would be welcome

      Andreas.

[1] https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/libedlib