[Debian-med-packaging] New upstream version of bamtools but I messed up cmake patches

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Tue Feb 6 10:39:16 UTC 2018

Hi,

I've injected the new version of bamtools (2.5.1) into Git and tried to
fight through lots of rejects in the quilt patches.  I obviously failed
since the build time tests are failing with:

Running tests...
/usr/bin/ctest --force-new-ctest-process -j4
Test project /build/bamtools-2.5.1+dfsg/obj-x86_64-linux-gnu
    Start 1: bamtools_help
Could not find executable bin/bamtools
Looked in the following places:
bin/bamtools
bin/bamtools
bin/Release/bamtools
bin/Release/bamtools
bin/Debug/bamtools
bin/Debug/bamtools
bin/MinSizeRel/bamtools
bin/MinSizeRel/bamtools
bin/RelWithDebInfo/bamtools
bin/RelWithDebInfo/bamtools
bin/Deployment/bamtools
bin/Deployment/bamtools
bin/Development/bamtools
bin/Development/bamtools
Unable to find executable: bin/bamtools
1/2 Test #1: bamtools_help ....................***Not Run   0.00 sec
    Start 2: bamtools_stats
Could not find executable bin/bamtools

I can confirm that the built bamtools executable is not in any bin/* dir
and I have no idea how to fix cmake to to this.  I've put the authors
of the former quilt patches in CC and hope somebody can step in.

Thanks