[Debian-med-packaging] Is there any drop-in replacement for "json-evil" to use in Rockhopper

Markus Koschany apo at debian.org
Fri Feb 9 18:19:16 UTC 2018

Hi,

Am 09.02.2018 um 19:00 schrieb Andreas Tille:
> Hi,
>
> I intend to work on Rockhopper[1] but lintian says:
>
>    rockhopper source: license-problem-json-evil org/json/README
>
> Is there any replacement for this JSON library for Java?

I had a similar issue with triplea a while ago.

https://wiki.debian.org/qa.debian.org/jsonevil

Replacements are for example libjson-simple or
libandroid-json-java. Then there is also

https://github.com/openjson/openjson

which the triplea devs are using now. But this could be
libandroid-json-java in disguise.

Regards,

Markus