[Debian-med-packaging] Attn: Beneficiary.

ATM VISA CARD PAYMENT CENTRE fca_fca at aol.com
Fri Jan 12 12:27:28 UTC 2018

YOUR PAYMENT THROUGH ATMVISA CARD.

Attn: Beneficiary.

This is to officially inform you that we haveverified your contract / inheritance file presently on my desk, and I found outthat you have not received your payment due to your lack of co-operation andnot fulfilling the obligations giving to you in respect to your contract /inheritance payment. Secondly, you are hereby advised to stop dealing with somenon-officials in the banks as this is an illegal act and will have to stop ifyou so wish to receive your payment immediately.

After the board meeting held at ourheadquarters, we have resolved in finding a solution to your problem, and asyou may know, we have arranged your payment through our SWIFTCARD PAYMENTCENTER in Europe, America and Asia Pacific, which is the instruction given bythe President, (GCFR) Burkina Faso.

This card centre will send you an ATM CARD whichyou will use to withdraw your money in an ATM MACHINE in any part of the world,but the maximum is $2.5million dollars ($5,000.00) Five Thousand Dollars perday. So, if you like to receive your fund this way, please do contact Dr.Gilbert Belem through his official address to direct you on how you willreceive your fund (gillbertbelem68 at yahoo.com)and forward the below details to ATM VISA CARD department immediately and youcan also call his direct number  +226 +226 65298826

1.) Full Name:.......................
2.) Residence Address where your ATM CARD willbe send:...................
3.) Phone Number And FaxNumber:.................
4.) Total Fund to be received:................
5.) Age and Occupation:.............
6.) A Scan of Your International Passport orIdentity Card or Driver's License:.............
7.) Indicate to the card centre director theexact total amount you are expecting/suspose to receive:......................

Instead of losing your fund, please indicate tothe card centre the total sum you are expecting and for your Information youhave to stop any further communication with anybody or office. On this regards,do not hesitate to contact me for more details and direction, and also pleasedo update me with any new development.

Contact person Dr. Gilbert Belem

Thanks for your co-operation.

Regards,