[Debian-med-packaging] What is the most recent code of libgenome and where can it be downloaded

Aaron Darling aaron.darling at uts.edu.au
Sat Jul 14 22:23:30 BST 2018

Hi Andreas, yes, of course I remember our interactions. You have been quite helpful over the years in bringing bioinformatics software to debian!

The libgenome sourceforge project itself is defunct. The latest code currently  lives at:
https://sourceforge.net/p/mauve/code/HEAD/tree/libGenome/trunk/

which itself is quite stale, but unfortunately I have not been able to free up time from my day job to do much software maintenance work. In any case, I think that's the version you're looking for.

-Aaron