[Debian-med-packaging] New CamiTK 4.1.2 release

Emmanuel Promayon Emmanuel.Promayon at univ-grenoble-alpes.fr
Tue Jul 24 07:44:47 BST 2018

Dear Andreas,

Our emails have crossed.
> I managed to upload.  I changed the Architecture: all packages to that
> Architecture.  They were set to "foreign" which resultet in an auto
> reject.  Foreign is only for Multi-arch field.
OK. Thanks again.
So for the next time, does this mean I should leave "Architecture: all"
and add "Multi-arch: foreign" for the doc and data package?

Another thing that I did (on the same commit that I later erased), is to
downgrade to standard version 4.1.4. As it is at the moment, the
standard version is 4.1.5 (which is still "experimental" from what I can
gather in the man page).
Is that all right?

> I also remember there were lintian information about mis-spellings but
> I incidentally removed the binary packages on my side.  I'd recommend
> to run `lintian -I camitk*.changes` to learn about spelling mistakes
> in your upstream code.
Thanks. You are right, there are a lot of misspellings detected by
lintian, some of them would benefit from an API change (two class names
are misspelled!), some of them were taken into account in the
debian/patch 0001 and 0002.
This will be taken care of in upstream for the next version.
I am also trying to set a continuous integration stage so that upstream
code is also checked regularly for packaging on sid (including lintian
-iIE and autopkgtest), which might simplify the publication of a new
release.

> Thanks for your preparation
And to you for your patience!

Emmanuel