[Debian-med-packaging] python-networkx/2.1-1 appears to break falcon/1.8.8-1 autopkgtest in testing

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Sat Jun 9 05:48:55 BST 2018

Hi Afif,

On Fri, Jun 08, 2018 at 09:41:11PM +0000, Paul Gevers wrote:
> With a recent upload of python-networkx the autopkgtest of falcon
> version 1.8.8-1 started to fail in testing. See:
> https://ci.debian.net/packages/f/falcon/testing/amd64/
> and
> https://qa.debian.org/excuses.php?package=python-networkx
>
> More information about this email and the reason of it can be found on
> https://wiki.debian.org/ContinuousIntegration/RegressionEmailInformation

Falcon is lagging behind upstream since some time.  Are there any issues
with the 2.x series?  You have added "Build-Depends: nim" in your last
commit which I never touched.  So if the solution for the issue Paul
brought up here might be a new upstream - do you think it might be worth
upgrading or could it be possible that it would be easier to fix the
issue in the old version?