[Debian-med-packaging] racon_1.3.1-1_amd64.changes is NEW

Andreas Tille tille at debian.org
Sun Jun 10 12:43:08 BST 2018

Hi Cédric

On Sun, Jun 10, 2018 at 10:04:39AM +0000, Debian FTP Masters wrote:
> binary:racon is NEW.
> binary:racon is NEW.
> source:racon is NEW.
>
> Your package has been put into the NEW queue, which requires manual action
> from the ftpteam to process. The upload was otherwise valid (it had a good
> OpenPGP signature and file hashes are valid), so please be patient.
>
> Packages are routinely processed through to the archive, and do feel
> free to browse the NEW queue[1].

As you can see I've uploaded racon.  Please be verbose if you have some
time constraints to finalise the other packages you started in
Barcelona.  I could spent some of my time to finalise these and make
your time on the code not wasted.

Thanks a lot for your start with these packages and looking forward to
meet you again