[Debian-med-packaging] toil is coming Fwd: toil_3.16.0-1_amd64.changes is NEW

Steffen Möller steffen_moeller at gmx.de
Thu Jun 14 13:38:27 BST 2018

Hello,

Toil is on its way to our servers. This uses workflows described with
CWL and executes them in parallel on clusters or in the cloud. I admit
to be a bit happy about this initial upload to experimental. The cluster
I would use toil for, I am likely to fall back on the Conda package for
it - the typical ancient CentOS setting over there. So, please all help
with whatever feedback you can give.

Enjoy,

Steffen