[Debian-med-packaging] Debian Med package for MrBayes

Andreas Kusalananda Kähäri andreas.kahari at nbis.se
Tue Jun 26 15:11:26 BST 2018

Thanks for the log! Much appreciated!

The error is due to a declaration in one of our header files.  This
declaration is commented out in our code on the 'develop' branch (since
it's of a Beagle function and thus already declared in the Beagle
header).  This leads me to believe that you are in fact compiling the
'master' branch.  Could you please retry with the 'develop' branch?

Andreas

--
Andreas Kusalananda Kähäri,
National Bioinformatics Infrastructure Sweden (NBIS),