[Debian-med-packaging] Debian Med package for MrBayes

Andreas Kusalananda Kähäri andreas.kahari at nbis.se
Wed Jun 27 10:34:05 BST 2018

On Wed, Jun 27, 2018 at 11:22:33AM +0200, Andreas Tille wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 27, 2018 at 10:46:07AM +0200, Andreas Kusalananda Kähäri wrote:
> > > OK, that works fine regarding the previously mentioned issue. :-)
> > > The package builds fine.
> >
> > Great!  So it's up to us to break it again :-)
>
> :-(
>

> > > For esthetical reasons be you might consider to exclude autom4te.cache
> > > from download tarball but that's no real issue.
> >
> > There is no such directory in the archive nor in the repository.  It may
> > be left over from the first (failing) build?  I don't know where else it
> > would come from.
>
> Sorry, I confirm that this dir is not part of the download tarball.
> Mistake by me.
>
> > > Here are some spelling issues which are found by our policy checker
> > > lintian you might like to fix:
> >
> > Oh! Great!  I'll sort these out immediately.
> >
> > Thanks a lot for looking at this!
>
> Its just fun to work together with proactive upstream

As someone occasionally involved in packaging for OpenBSD, I'd second
that!

If you had a quick glance at our configure.ac and Makefile.am's (if you
have the time and the interest), does anything stand out as immediately
wrong or wierd?  I rewrote these from scratch since the last real
release of the project.

Andreas

--
Andreas Kusalananda Kähäri,
National Bioinformatics Infrastructure Sweden (NBIS),