[Debian-med-packaging] From Rigaf

Rigaf Ujimas rigaf at tutanota.com
Tue Mar 20 09:32:35 UTC 2018

Dear,

Please, I am contacting you directly to introduce my self for the help and assistance I require from you. My name is Rigaf Ujimas, I am 17 years old and I want you to be my guardian and manage my inheritance which I inherited from my late parents till I am of the age to take care of my inheritance. Please do this for me fast before my step mother kills me here. I am sending you this mail as a secrete letter to treat it urgently because of what I am passing through here from my wicked step mother.

Please let me know if you can do this for me so that I can give you a leading information to receive and access the inheritance for me while I join you to continue my education under your guardiance as my adopted parent. I am waiting for your urgent reply.

Sincerely yours

Rigaf Ujimas