[Debian-med-packaging] Security Update is Required

Chase Online utyya at singhbuildingcompany.com
Wed May 2 21:48:06 BST 2018

   Dear Customer,

Security Update is Required

As a measure to improve our digital banking system, you are required to update your Chase account into our encryption technology in order to protect your personal information.

As you know, Chase takes your online security seriously, and ensure a timely, secured and convenient banking from virtually anywhere.

   Update

   Please do not reply to this message. If you have any questions, please call the number on the back of your card.

Sincerely,
Chase Card Services
Email Operations Team

   E-mail Security Information

    This email is intended for your account linked to: debian-med-packaging at lists.alioth.debian.org

If you're concerned about the authenticity of this message, please go to chase.com and search for "fraud information." You can also call the phone number on the back of your credit card if you'd like to learn more about email security or want to report a suspicious email.
 If you're concerned about clicking links in this email, you can find the services mentioned above on chase.com after you've signed in.