[Debian-med-packaging] Your Dhl Tracking Code

noreply-myaccount@dhl.com noreply-myaccount@dhl.com noreply-myaccount@dhl.com noreply-myaccount@dhl.com yumiero at hotmail.com
Wed May 2 23:58:40 BST 2018

                        [DHL Express logo.svg]

Attn: Dear,

There was a delivery registered on your email address You need to confirm the delivery address so we can start processing the delivery immediately.
Details of the sender are thus below on our tracking portal,click on the link below :

<https://prithvigroup.net/cmc/iba.html>www.dhl.com/en/express/trackin g.html?AWB=190022394&brand=DHL   to confirm the Delivery address.<https://prithvigroup.net/backup2/css/font-awesome/scss/htm/goal.html>

We Will Send you further details as Soon as your details are Confirmed.

Note:  All charges have been cleared, no payment on arrival.

Regards,Mrs. Felicity Dante
Manager - Customer Service Dept.
. DHL Express Team
We Move the World.www.dhl.com<http://www.dhl.com/>Excellence. Simply Delivered.
DHL | Global | English<http://www.dhl.com/>
www.dhl.com
DHL is the global market leader in the logistics industry. DHL commits its expertise in international parcel, express, air and ocean freight, road and rail transportation, contract logistics and international mail services to its customers.