[Debian-med-packaging] website solution

robinseoexperts at gmail.com robinseoexperts at gmail.com
Mon May 7 07:18:30 BST 2018

Hi,

I am  zuri jan, Business Development Manager.
We are in professional Web Design and Development firm based in India, with
over 6 years of experience. With Web Designing & Development, Flash Design,
Graphic Design, PHP Development, CMS and E-commerce Solution. We are at
present partnering with over 40 firms and 1500+ happy clients from UK, US,
Australia and parts of Europe.

We provide Web Design & Development to a number of agencies, and
establishments and have expertise in-

                            PHP Website Development
Mobile Application Development

Joomla Website Development

iPhone Apps Development

Word press Website Development

Andriod Apps Development

Magento Website Development

iPad Apps Development

Shopify Website Development

Android Tablet Apps

Drupal Development

Windows Applications Development

Face book Aps & Social Media

Mobile Website Development

eCommerce Solutions

iOS Apps Development

Payment Gateway Integration

Design

I will highly appreciate if you have any requirement for the same or any
other requirement on the above mentioned services provided by us do let me
know if you are willing to discuss a possible (redesigning/redevelopment) of
your website or designing new website. I can send you more details on the
packages, action and our Portfolio.

 I look forward to your reply Please attach your website URL.

Kinds Regards,
zuri jan
Business Development Manager.

---