[Debian-med-packaging] Problems building libsbml

Markus Koschany apo at debian.org
Tue May 15 12:34:34 BST 2018

Hi,

Am 14.05.2018 um 15:57 schrieb Andreas Tille:
> Hi Markus,
>
> On Mon, May 14, 2018 at 03:00:44PM +0200, Markus Koschany wrote:
>> Though you should expect that this will also stop working eventually. I
>> would also consider to drop the documentation from the package completely.
>
> Could you suggest a safe way to do this reliably?  (Unfortunately I'm not
> comfortable with Java stuff to know where to turn the lever to reach this.)

It depends on your build system. In this case libsbml is built with
CMake hence I suggest to patch docs/CMakeLists.txt and remove all code
related to building the Java documentation. You could also try to only
remove Java classes that fail to build, SBMLDoclet.java, and then remove
the code in docs/CMakeLists.txt that references it. I presume a custom
Java doclet is expendable.

Regards,

Markus