[Debian-med-packaging] gatb-core_1.4.1+dfsg-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

Andreas Tille tille at debian.org
Tue May 15 19:39:49 BST 2018

Hi Thorsten,

On Tue, May 15, 2018 at 02:10:17PM +0000, Thorsten Alteholz wrote:
> the overall license looks more like AGPL, some files are under a BSD
> license and "Genscale research team" should be narrowed down a bit.

Uhmmm, sorry.  That copyright file was simply not ready and needed a
complete review.  The package was not building for several monthes and
my happiness about new upstream version building now made me forget
that this task was open.  Please find a reviewed version in new queue
(soonish).

Thanks for your patience as ftpmaster