[Debian-med-packaging] matplotlib/2.2.2-3 appears to break python-cogent/1.9-11 autopkgtest in testing

Paul Gevers elbrus at debian.org
Sun May 20 20:23:32 BST 2018

Hi Andreas,

On 20-05-18 21:10, Andreas Tille wrote:
> In general I wonder whether you should rather create a bug report than
> an e-mail.  It is easier to track.

I agree with you that that is the best way technically, but as I note in
the e-mail:
"""
To avoid stepping on peoples toes, this e-mail does not automatically
generate a bug in the BTS, but it is highly recommended to forward this
e-mail there (psuedo-header boilerplate below [6,7]) in case it is
clear which package should solve this regression.
"""

I have received worries from multiple parties about starting to
automatically create bugs. Therefore I decided to not go that route (for
now).

Paul